LOW ACTIVITY RATING 20°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -60°F.
World's Finest Down®
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. We've retooled the fit of our popular duffle coat this year, based on your comments that it was running large. Now it's our standard Classic fit, while retaining all the superior warmth that have made it a bestseller. Ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell with StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric.
- 100% polyester
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Average length: Reg 45"
- Machine wash
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Tommy Hilfiger Laura Classic Duffle Coat 7711333
The Orange Tags Ladies Womens Hood Duffle Trench Hooded ...
Your Guide to Buying a Duffle Coat