It’s fuzzy, warm, and it feels so rocker glam. I’m talking about fall’s coolest accessory – the faux fur vest.
Jeans/Leggings + a top may be your everyday uniform, but let’s face it; that can get a little boring. If you’ve been looking for a way to dress up a casual outfit and feel fab, a faux fur vest is a perfect accessory.
Shop this look:
It’s not new, but perhaps you’ve been slow to try it? Now is the time to test out one of these cute vests. Slip on this and see how it can turn a simple, silky blouse and an ordinary pair of blue jeans into a fun, hip look that works at any age.
Prefer a dressier look? The luxe vests can take boring out of a traditional outfit. Add a dash of bohemian glamour by pairing a faux fur vest with a cashmere sweater, tailored pants and sexy pumps.
Other ways to wear a faux fur vest. Wear with:
- a midi skirt and floppy hat for a boho look
- monochromatic pieces for an elegant look
- belted over top of a knit dress for a modern look
- a pencil skirt and a turtleneck for an office look
- leather pants for an edgy rock and roll look
- a long chunky sweater and leggings for a casual, weekend look
- a peasant blouse or lace top and jeans for a natural, romantic look
A faux fur vest also looks great over a shirtdress worn with leggings and high flat boots.
One more thing…..
Just to prove you can wear one at any age, here’s reader JoBee who is in her 70’s, rocking a turtleneck sweater paired with a chic faux fur vest.
JoBee, you look fab! Thanks for being such an inspiration. Here are some vests that are in stores now.